Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sebastian

Well I realised that there was an update! Hmm... Not yet a doll but nevertheless an update. He is a character doll of Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji, the Demon Butler. He is possibly my dream doll so I was hoping very hard to be able to get him one day. Thanks to the D.I.M.'s Minimee, and GO on DOA, I managed to join a GO that was ordering Sebastian (along with 4 other characters). However, since I already have a Ciel, and I do not watch the anime, I only went for Sebastian. There's still Grell right? Honestly, he is my favourite to materialise, not because of his character, but because of his style which I am so in love with! However, since the GO was probably going to get a teeth-barring sculpt, I decided to place my own individual order for a tongue sticking out version.

Both orders had been placed and I have approved of Grell's sculpt after minor modifications. Sebastian's preview came out horrible and looked nothing like him. After some modifications here and there using photoshop, I managed to come up with the perfect Sebastian, and the modifications have been submitted to Denny. Can't wait till the modification pictures are released :)

Here are the final version of Grell and Modification lines for Sebastian.



Hoping it won't be long from now!