Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Well, introducing my new doll whom I just got yesterday morning!

Name: Mika
Birthday: 13th December (2010)
Sculpt: Dream of Doll, DOC Tender Zen (NS)
Body: Dream of Doll, DOC New Girl's Body (NS)
Wig: DOD
Eyes: DOD

Background story: She's a special one because I bought her on impulse. But that's not what makes her special. The reason why I treat her differently is because she arrived on the date that I now consider the most important day ever in my entire life - it was the day that I managed to meet my lifelong heroes, Linkin Park. Not only that, I was lucky enough to be part of the Meet and Greet session, and got autographs from the entire band, as well as shook all their hands (well except for Brad cause he kind of has a hand-shaking phobia or something). I originally did not want to give her a Japanese name, but changed my mind that night after the concert because I thought Mika was close to "Mike", the keyboardist/singer/guitarist/mastermind. A little background info here. I am a fan of Chester, not so much of Mike. But after seeing him yesterday, I changed my mind about Mike. He is someone who is happy, cheerful, but also able to be serious when the time calls for it. With this newfound respect, I decided to name the then nameless Mika, Mika. This is because I felt the same way about her. I liked her sculpt and all, but I just couldn't seem to bond. However, the more I looked at her, the more I began to understand her, and after playing around a little more, I found her character. Anyway enough of this long story. I intend for her to be a Miko, but am still deciding if I should make or buy her outfit... Till then!